While safety has been a priority since we began, COVID-19 poses serious risks. These are steps we are taking to limit exposure to the virus for you, your family, our team.
• We check in with team every morning before coming to work, reminding them they will not be allowed to work if exhibiting symptoms of the Coronavirus.
• If any team member or someone in their household tests positive for COVID-19, team members are required to inform their manager and will not be allowed to work until cleared by a physician.
• All group meetings have been cancelled.
• We are providing and requiring that gloves, sanitizer, and shoe covers be worn in client’s homes. We have trained our team on proper removal and disposal procedure for gloves and provided all necessary materials.
• Team members have been instructed not to shake hands or hand out business cards.
• We are disinfecting all work surfaces and limiting access, including deliveries, into our office.
• We are postponing service calls to homes where someone is quarantined, or has any symptoms of a respiratory illness or has a fever. We’ll happily reschedule once quarantine is complete.
We thank you for trusting One Hour Bros and allowing us to be your home comfort provider. This difficult time will pass. Until then, we hope you and your families stay safe and healthy.