We’re here, ready to assist.
When there’s a problem with your A/C or heating system, we arrive on the scene fast, diagnose the issue and present you with all options.
Try our System Troubleshooter to see if a service call is needed.
How can we help you and your Heater Repair?
1. I’d like to schedule a non-emergency heater repair (response within 24 hours).
After you set up your appointment, here’s what’ll happen next.
*And we give you our On Time Guarantee: if our talented technician does not arrive at your door within your scheduled one-hour appointment window, your heater repair will be FREE. Because we’re always “on time, or you don’t pay a dime” for our service! That’s just how we roll.
2. This is an emergency; I need help right away!
Not a problem. We have 24/7 Emergency Service available now. Just call or click here to schedule your emergency repair right now.
(*PLEASE NOTE: There is an additional fee for this front-of-the-line emergency response, but boy do we get there fast! And giving you Upfront Pricing is a policy we live by).
But make no mistake, small furnace problems, if ignored, turn into bigger furnace problems.
Common Heater Repair Issues
The days are colder, and you want a warm home. Your furnace might need professional attention if it is working extra hard. There are a few things that can indicate common heater repair problems.
The Furnace Smells Like Sulfur
- If your furnace smells like rotten eggs, everyone needs to leave the home immediately.
- The odor is called mercaptan. The stinky odor can indicate a gas leak in your home.
- Do not touch any appliances or light switches. Leave your car in the garage.
- Contact us when you are in a safe location.
Furnace Is Making Odd Noises
- Odd noises can indicate a problem with the ductwork.
- The problem can also be caused by an improperly adjusted pilot light. There might be issues with the blower motor lubrication ports.
- We can diagnose the HVAC problem. Popping sounds are usually caused by the ductwork contracting and expanding.
- The panels might need to be replaced if the furnace is making a rattling noise. A slipped belt can cause a squealing noise. Grinding noises are caused by malfunctioning motor bearings
Rapid Cycling and Mechanical Issues
- Rapid cycling is when your furnace turns on and off too quickly.
- Many issues can cause rapid cycling. The most common issue is a dirty filter. Changing the filter might fix the problem.
- If there is a mechanical issue, a new filter will not solve the problem. A very dirty filter will put more pressure on the compressor.
- There might be issues with the belts and blower motor. Mechanical issues need professional attention.
Flickering Lights and Electrical Problems
- Your electrical system powers your home. However, it can also be a safety hazard.
- Flickering lights can be a sign of an electrical issue. Our professional technicians can help you identify dangerous electrical issues.
- Call us if the lights flicker when you use your furnace. We can explain common and uncommon electrical issues.
Your HVAC System Is Blowing Cold Air
- A buildup of debris can make the thermostat malfunction.
- The furnace should have a green flashing light.
- The furnace needs professional maintenance if the light is red.
The Flame Is Yellow
- The flame should be blue.
- A yellow flame can be a sign of a combustion problem and excess carbon monoxide.
- The burner assembly needs to be cleaned or replaced once every year.
You might be handy with DIY repairs. Nevertheless, furnaces are complicated machines. We can give you an assessment and a reasonable quote. A professional furnace repair service will save you money and time. Our team can diagnose the heating issue, and we can assist you with your heater repair in a timely manner. To learn more about our heating repair services, contact us today.